- Responsible to conduct Business Requirement/Fit Gap Study and design solutions for implementation, upgrade and enhancement purpose
- Responsible for questionnaires and blueprint Workshop
- Understand and document client requirements
- Responsible for functional roles
- Work as solution owner for the project to provide solution and fit gap analysis to ensure client requirements can be delivered
- Design solution/statutory compliance analysis
- Communicate with client on solution
- Develop test plan, test scripts and review the testing result to ensure the system development is in accordance to the documented client requirements
- Conduct training to client user team as part of transition
- Configured system to meet client’s requirement and statutory requirement for country
- Ensure that functional requirements are delivered to with quality and compliant to client contract
- Consultant will work with the Functional/Development teams or independently to analyse client requirements, customized processes, reports and interfaces.
- Consultant will be required to develop the solutions using PeopleSoft delivered tools or other .NET applications.
- Determine what technical/functional/configuration changes are required as a result of functional requirement analysis, enhancements or fixes to the PeopleSoft applications.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in PeopleSoft v9.0 and above.
- Knowledge of using the PeopleTools online development toolkit (preferably v8.5x).
- Good in functional knowledge in any of these HCM/ELM modules: Workforce Administration, Global Payroll, Global Absence, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Profile Management, Enterprise Portal, Career & Succession Planning, Salary Planning, e-Performance, Recruiting Solutions, ELM & etc.
- You must be a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to speak fluent English
- Able to work independently, work in tight schedules and willing to travel
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in PeopleSoft HCM or ELM modules
- Good understanding of HCM business processes and best practice
- Required skill(s): XML, ASP.NET, Java, PeopleTools & etc.
- Strong track records in developing PeopleSoft components by using Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQL, BI Publisher, SQR, Application Package, Integration Broker & etc.
- Able to translate the functional requirements into technical deliverables
- Bust be a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in Malaysia and Singapore payroll will be advantage.
Why Join Us?
Come join our fun filled family oriented company.
Enjoy 5-days work, we have an ideal working hours from 9am - 6pm
Promote high performing culture and work-life balance
Good career advancement
Young and energetic working environment
We support a safe environment for our employees
Comprehensive training & support are given to new hires
Benefits: Vision, Annual Leave-Birthday Leave, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Dental, Loans, Insurance Coverage, Vacation Trip, Phone and Travel Allowance, Per Diem, EPF, SOCSO
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
Work Location: No 4809-1-31,CBD Perdana 2 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.