- Responsible for questionnaires and Blue Print Workshop.
- Understand and document client requirements.
- Responsible for Functional Roles.
- Work as solution owner for the project to provide solution and fit gap analysis to ensure client requirements can be delivered.
- Design solution/statutory compliance analysis.
- Map the client requirement into business process flow in Visio.
- Client communication on solution.
- Develop test plan, test scripts and review the testing result to ensure the system development is in accordance to the documented client requirements.
- Conduct training to client user team as part of transition.
- Configured system to meet client’s requirement and statutory requirement for country.
- Ensure that functional requirements are delivered to with quality and compliant to client contract.
- Degree qualification in IT or a related technical field.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in Peoplesoftver 8.0 and above.
- Knowledge of using the PeopleTools online development toolkit (preferably version 8.45 and above).
- Functional Knowledge in any of these modules : Global Payroll, Core HR , E-Compensation , E-Recruitment, Global Absence , Enterprise Learning Management , Talent Management.
- Last but not least, you should be experienced in performing fit-gap analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to relocate and travel especially Singapore.
Why Join Us?
Come join our fun filled family oriented company.
Enjoy 5-days work, we have an ideal working hours from 9am - 6pm
Promote high performing culture and work-life balance
Good career advancement
Young and energetic working environment
We support a safe environment for our employees
Comprehensive training & support are given to new hires
Benefits: Vision, Annual Leave-Birthday Leave, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Dental, Loans, Insurance Coverage, Vacation Trip, Phone and Travel Allowance, Per Diem, EPF, SOCSO
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
Work Location: No 4809-1-31,CBD Perdana 2 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.