- You will working with a group of consultants in system design, development and maintenance of Oracle Human Resources products.
- You will provide technical support by creating new GUI pages, reports, upload programs or interface programs.
- You will work with the project team and learn how to analyse business processes, statutory rules and also best practices of implementing a world class Human Resource Management System.
- Participate actively in Software design.
- Documents and demostrate solutions.
- Writing functional and technical Documentation, flowcharts, and diagrams.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): net 4.0, MS SQL Server, XML, ASP.NET, MYSQL.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Fresh Graduate are encourage to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Come join our fun filled family oriented company.
Enjoy 5-days work, we have an ideal working hours from 9am - 6pm
Promote high performing culture and work-life balance
Good career advancement
Young and energetic working environment
We support a safe environment for our employees
Comprehensive training & support are given to new hires
Benefits: Vision, Annual Leave-Birthday Leave, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Dental, Loans, Insurance Coverage, Vacation Trip, Phone and Travel Allowance, Per Diem, EPF, SOCSO
Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
Work Location: No 4809-1-31,CBD Perdana 2 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia.